The Yoga Binge Studio, Ejipura
Thu, Apr 9
Yoga during pregnancy is a program designed by sadhguru for pregnant mothers , allowing them to cultivate a healthy body and mind , as well as deepen the bond between the mother and child.
Yoga: Powerful, yet simple yogic practices in the form of asanas, pranayam and meditation to suit the mother’s needs
Nutrition: The importance of food and nutritional needs during pregnancy.
* A happy and healthy pregnancy experience.
* Regular yogic practices reduce mental stress and anxiety.
* Yogic practices enhance the strength and flexibility of pelvic muscles for an effortless delivery
* Helps to quickly regain one’s physical state prior to pregnancy
* Tools offered can greatly enhance the mental and physical development of the fetus.