The Vegan Bengaluru potluck is an informal gathering of people who are vegans, recent vegans, interested in veganism or are curious about veganism to connect, learn, enjoy good food and conversation.
Link to map: http://osm.org/go/yy4duSI7o--?layers=N&m
Landmarks: Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, Government Aquarium (inside Cubbon Park), Bal Bhavan (inside Cubbon Park)
**If you’re attending the potluck for the first time, please do take a few minutes to read the following important information.**
We will be meeting between 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Rani Park (the lawn across the road from the Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium, behind the Victoria statue, near the M G Road/Kasturba Road junction) and have the picnic spread there.
If you need further help, please send an email to email@example.com with your contact number and we’ll contact you to guide you and provide information. If you are attending the potluck for the first time, we *strongly* encourage you to do this so that you don’t miss us at Cubbon Park. Please make sure that you email at least a day in advance.
1. *All* species are welcome! :) You don’t have to be vegan to attend the potluck. You can join us even if you’re just curious about a vegan lifestyle or are interested to learn about veganism and its positive impacts.
2. Please bring one or more 100% vegan dishes to share.
3. It would be nice if you bring a vegan dish that you have prepared; however, if you are unable to cook, feel free to carry food that you have purchased.
4. If you’ve purchased any food, please make sure there’s an ingredients list on the package so we can be assured that it is vegan. Companies change the ingredients in their products somewhat often, so kindly be careful.
5. If you’re unsure about what to bring then the best bets are fresh fruits and fruit juices. Everyone appreciates fruits and juices. :)
6. Please bring plates, glasses, bowls, forks, spoons and water for yourself. Everyone brings their own.
7. Please avoid plastic bags and non-recyclable packaging, plates, cutlery, etc. These are very harmful for animals as well as humans.
8. We usually have about 15-20 people attending. Bring enough food for 5-6 people to eat well and that’ll be enough.
9. Come, relax, and enjoy the food and conversation!
Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)
You can expect us to be at Rani Park between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Vegan Bengaluru potlucks/meetings happen on the last Saturday of every month.