This Group stay is located in South Coorg close to the Nagarhole National Park. It has 2 premium cottages suitable for Couples, one large house suitable for a family of 4 to 5 and a dormitory style accommodation for large groups. Kaapi camp is ideal for team outing since there are varieties of outdoor games at offer. The stay is close to couple of sightseeing places like wayanad sanctuary, Thirunelli temple situated in wayanad, Kerala. The stay serves authentic home cooked meal.
Amenities available :
- Secluded Retreats
- 24 Hours Water supply
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Jungle Safari
- Over Night Camping
- Evening entertainment
- Plantation walk
- Open Jeep Drive
- Outdoor Games
- Room Service
Approx distance from Madikeri: 90 Kms
Cab details :
- Chauffeur driven sedan car (Toyota Etios/ Maruti Suzuki Dzire)
- Clean and comfortable vehicle
- Road side assistance during breakdown
- Well serviced vehicle with all safety checks
Trip INCLUDES :
- Home pickup and home drop, Bangalore - Coorg - Bangalore
- AC Cab with chauffeur for full journey - Dzire, Etios, Innova, Tempo traveller depending on group size
- Highway guidebook with options to eat and visit
- Road side assistance in case of breakdown
- Beautiful and comfortable Homestay in plantations, hill top, riverside
- Breakfast included
- Plantation walk, trekking and other amenities available at stay
- Destination guidebook with options to eat and visit
- Sightseeing to Golden Temple, Dubare, Talakauveri, Nisarga Dhama, Raja Seat and more
- Adventure activities - Rafting, Jeep drive, Zipline on request
Trip EXCLUDES :
- Extra distance
- Extra driver bata, toll charges, late night driving charges (10pm- 6am)
- Parking charges, entry charges to attractions
- Prices are subject to vary based season and availability
Important Notes :
The tariff is inclusive of Breakfast, dinner and Taxes.
Children Below 5 years are not charged.
Children aged 6-12 years will be charged 50%
About Townista Trips :
Townista believes in making travel easy. We provide ultimate weekend trip packages to places like Coorg, Mysuru, and Ooty. All trip packages are inclusive of transport in a sedan car from Bangalore, accommodation, activities and interactive guidebook of the destination.
Be it for fun-filled tours, enthralling experiences or adventurous tours, Coorg ranks high among those that deliver! Nestled picturesquely amidst the fascinating Western Ghats in Karnataka, this hilly district boasts of mesmerizing scenic beauty as well as a warm and friendly local population.
The rolling hills, breathtaking meadows and unmatched green appeal of Coorg has attracted adventure seekers from across the planet! With astounding slopes, challenging terrain, riveting activities, and a lot more, this hill paradise in Southern India truly makes for an amazing getaway!
Come visit the Coorg Country and relish those moments to cherish for the rest of your lives!
- En-route verified options of eateries and detour attractions with images and location
- Interactive mobile friendly guidebook with location, images and other important details
- Other activities like Camping, Jeep safari, Traditional dining experience, Plantation tour, Trekking etc. are available on request
If you cancel within 3 days before check-in, there will be no refund.
If you cancel between 3 to 6 day(s) before check-in, you will have to incur 50% of your total amount.
If you cancel between 15 days to 1 month, you will have incur 25% of your total amount.
If you cancel before a month, you will have to incur 15 % of your total amount
Nagarhole National Park
Kabini River Lodge, Karapura, Nisana Beltur Post, HD Kote Taluk, Mysore, Karnataka 571114, India