This magnificent wooden house owned by Mr. Kalianda Prakash is one if its kind in Coorg.Enjoy the warmth and hospitality amidst the coffee estates sipping country made wine.The traveler review has been excellent for this place .Ideally suited for group of families & Friends.Local kodava dishes will be served at additional charges.This Homestay is perfect for those looking to visit Talakaveri,the birth place of River Cauvery.
Amenities available :
- Local Attraction
- Family & Kids
Approx distance from Madikeri: 45 Kms
Cab details :
- Chauffeur driven sedan car (Toyota Etios/ Maruti Suzuki Dzire)
- Clean and comfortable vehicle
- Road side assistance during breakdown
- Well serviced vehicle with all safety checks
Trip INCLUDES :
- Home pickup and home drop, Bangalore - Coorg - Bangalore
- AC Cab with chauffeur for full journey - Dzire, Etios, Innova, Tempo traveller depending on group size
- Highway guidebook with options to eat and visit
- Road side assistance in case of breakdown
- Beautiful and comfortable Homestay in plantations, hill top, riverside
- Breakfast included
- Plantation walk, trekking and other amenities available at stay
- Destination guidebook with options to eat and visit
- Sightseeing to Golden Temple, Dubare, Talakauveri, Nisarga Dhama, Raja Seat and more
- Adventure activities - Rafting, Jeep drive, Zipline on request
Trip EXCLUDES :
- Extra distance
- Extra driver bata, toll charges, late night driving charges (10pm- 6am)
- Parking charges, entry charges to attractions
- Prices are subject to vary based season and availability
Important Notes :
The tariff is inclusive of Breakfast, Dinner and Taxes Only
Children between 6-12 years will be charged 50%
Children below 5 years are not charged
About Townista Trips :
Townista believes in making travel easy. We provide ultimate weekend trip packages to places like Coorg, Mysuru, and Ooty. All trip packages are inclusive of transport in a sedan car from Bangalore, accommodation, activities and interactive guidebook of the destination.
Be it for fun-filled tours, enthralling experiences or adventurous tours, Coorg ranks high among those that deliver! Nestled picturesquely amidst the fascinating Western Ghats in Karnataka, this hilly district boasts of mesmerizing scenic beauty as well as a warm and friendly local population.
The rolling hills, breathtaking meadows and unmatched green appeal of Coorg has attracted adventure seekers from across the planet! With astounding slopes, challenging terrain, riveting activities, and a lot more, this hill paradise in Southern India truly makes for an amazing getaway!
Come visit the Coorg Country and relish those moments to cherish for the rest of your lives!
- En-route verified options of eateries and detour attractions with images and location
- Interactive mobile friendly guidebook with location, images and other important details
- Other activities like Camping, Jeep safari, Traditional dining experience, Plantation tour, Trekking etc. are available on request
If you cancel within 3 days before check-in, there will be no refund.
If you cancel between 3 to 6 day(s) before check-in, you will have to incur 50% of your total amount.
If you cancel between 15 days to 1 month, you will have incur 25% of your total amount.
If you cancel before a month, you will have to incur 15 % of your total amount
"Stayed at the amazing Jungle Wood Resort in Coorg, literally in the middle of a Jungle. The house is a 200 year old house managed by a family who has been running this for years. The silence, peace and 'no phone service' makes you feel so connected to the nature. Highly recommended if you just wanna run away! Huge shoutout to @townista. This was my first #TownistaTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."
"Loved Townista package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."