Transforming the old time industrial estate into a multi-genre music school, The True School of Music trains students in guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, vocals as well as music production, engineering and disc jockeying. The school complex houses a state-of-the-art auditorium, production studios, a dedicated music library as well as accommodation facilities for its visiting teachers. Faculty members from top-notch music schools such as New York’s Manhattan School of Music and London’s Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM) are part of the school’s teaching staff.
- Foundation Courses: 9:30 am to 1 pm (Sat-Sun) for Kids; 6pm to 7:30 pm (Mon-Tue) and 10:30am to 12pm (Sat) for Juniors; 8pm to 9:30 pm (Mon-Tue) and 6pm to 7:30 pm (Wed) for Adults
- Foundation Hindustani Vocals: Adults 6.30 pm (Sat) and Kids 2 pm (Sat)
- Foundation Hindi Movie Songs: Saturday @ 3pm
- Pro Courses: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm (Mon-Sat)
- Foundation Courses: Rs 20000 + taxes
- Foundation Hindustani Vocals: Rs 9500 + taxes
- Foundation Hindi Movie Songs: Rs 4000 + taxes
- Pro Music Performer: Rs 1,00,00 fee
- Pro Music Production: Rs 4,00,000 fee
- Pro Sound: Rs 8,00,000 fee
- Pro DJ: Rs 4,00,00 fee
- Pro Hindustani Playback: Rs 2,50,000 fee
Courses Offered: Guitar, Drums, Keyboards, Bass, Vocals, DJ, Music Production and Indian Classical Vocals.
True School of Music
107, Sun Mill Compound, Opp Hanuman Temple, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
"Stayed at the amazing Jungle Wood Resort in Coorg, literally in the middle of a Jungle. The house is a 200 year old house managed by a family who has been running this for years. The silence, peace and 'no phone service' makes you feel so connected to the nature. Highly recommended if you just wanna run away! Huge shoutout to @townista. This was my first #TownistaTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."
"Loved Townista package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."