Strings and Beats is an organisation spreading the joy of music. It provides an end-to-end learning program that covers the basic learning modules and advanced techniques. They ensure to bestow an optimal environment for the student to grow, improve his skills and thereby create music on his own.
- Guitar: 3 pm to 9 pm (Thurs) 6pm to 9pm (Fri) 2pm to 5pm (Sat) 1pm to 6pm (Sun)
- Keyboard: 6pm to 9pm (Sun-Mon) 5 pm to 9 pm (Tue) 10am to 1pm (Thurs) 8pm to 9pm (Fri)
- Tabla: 5:30pm to 6:30pm (Thursday and Saturday)
- Violin: 7pm to 9pm (Thursday and Saturday)
- Flute: 4pm to 7pm (Sun)
- Western Vocals: 7pm to 9pm (Wed)
- Indian Classical Vocals: 5pm to 9pm (Tue) 12:30 pm to 2:30pm (Sun)
- Drums: 6pm to 9pm (Wednesday and Saturday) 10am to 12 pm (Sat)
- Guitar: Rs 3600 for 3 months
- Keyboard: Rs 3600 for 3 months
- Tabla: Rs 3600 for 3 months
- Violin: Rs 3000 for 3 months
- Flute: Rs 3000 for 3 months
- Western Vocals: Rs 3600 for 3 months
- Indian Classical Vocals: Rs 3000 for 3 months
- Drums: Rs 3900 for 3 months
Courses Offered: Guitar, Keyboard, Violin, Drums, Flute and Singing.
STRINGS & BEATS
Bldg No 77, Shop No 6, Noble Chemist, Tilak Nagar,, Chembur West,, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089, India
"Stayed at the amazing Jungle Wood Resort in Coorg, literally in the middle of a Jungle. The house is a 200 year old house managed by a family who has been running this for years. The silence, peace and 'no phone service' makes you feel so connected to the nature. Highly recommended if you just wanna run away! Huge shoutout to @townista. This was my first #TownistaTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."
"Loved Townista package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."