PICK UP POINTS: RR Nagar ,Banashankri ,BTM ,Silk Board ,Marathhalli ,Hebbal.
Kabala village is home to the temple of local goddess Kabalamma, and also to the fort of Kabala. The fort is built over a 250m high monolithic rock, with rather steep surfaces on 3 sides and less steep surface on the fourth side.
Also the forest surrounding this place is dense and is infected by wildlife and most common sightings are the bears and leopards. Even though the trek is bit exhausting the view it gives is glorious view of the surrounding an one of the best sunrise in Bangalore.
Escape2Explore takes care all equipment’s required for night treks and soon as we reach the base we distribute the sleeping bags for the clients and brief up and start off Trekking and after reaching the peak start bonfire activity and post completion of that they can rest themselves in sleeping bags and wake up at 5:45 to view the sunrise on the backgrounds of the neighboring mountain peaks and then trek back and conclude with Breakfast.
• 9:30 pm Pickup from Bangalore
• 1:00 am Reach Kabala Base
• 1:10 am Start trekking
• 3:00 am Reach the Peak
• 3:10 am Start Bonfire & Relax
• 8:00 am Reach Base
• 9:00 am Buffet Break fast
• 11:00 Reach Bangalore
PICK UP POINTS: RR Nagar ---> Banashankri ---> BTM ---> Silk Board ---> Marathhalli ---> Hebbal.
• Night Trekking and Bonfire
• Sleeping Bag(no need to carry blanket/mattress)
• Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
• Water Bottle must
• Torch must
• Anything not mentioned in the Package Includes.
Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min
• Comfortable Shoes ( Rubber Sole)
• Raincoat at Monsoon
• Energy Bars/Dry Fruits
• Personal medicine (if any)
Sweat Towel and Tissue Paper
Comfortable Clothing for activities.
1. Voucher will be valid for a Particular Outing Destination and cannot be Interchanged with other outing and valid from the date of issue to completion of the Outing.
2.Departures will be conducted only if there are 6 bookings.
3. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers can be used once only.
5. Trekking is an activity of Uncertainty and the time schedule is always a "Tentative Schedule", on treks it’s very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want, hence kindly cooperate to on spot changes.
6. On Outing / Trekking we can’t predict on Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission of forest which are not in our hand, in case if we find any we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
7. All participants registering for the trek should be comfortable in carrying carry your own required items / distributed items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group by our team.
8. We are dependent on 3rd party transport agency, we don't have direct control over vehicle or Drivers, hence plz cooperate for minor delay in pick-up’s and drop’s
9. We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms during Camping, and for convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up.
10. You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
11. In case of damage or lose of equipment or property of escape2explore, responsible Client has to bear all the cost
12. For cancellation
a. Before 10 Days Prior To Departure – 75% refund
b. Before 5 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund
c. Before 2 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund