SALSA BEGINNERS SOCIAL DANCE CLASS
by Richard David Tholoor
Sunday 4 pm, Figurine Fitness (Indirangar)
Learn Salsa from one of the first Salsa Teachers in India Richard David Tholoor. Richard has 16 years of teaching experience and has developed a fun easy to follow method to teach beginners how to dance salsa. Salsa is a fun social dance that has many benefits. The music is enjoyable and makes you want to move .Salsa has weight loss benefits and you can expect to make life long friends from dance class!
RICHARD'S TEACHING ACHIEVEMENTS
Richard being the first Indian to bring home the European and Australian Salsa Championship and the first Indian to qualify for the World Salsa Championships in 2007 is a store house of information on Dance. His knowledge and training has produced many of the leading dance professionals on the Indian dance circuit , as well as Choreographers who regularly appear on television shows like Jhalak Dikh laaja. He has also trained over 11 Salsa Dancers who have won Championships outside India and numerous dancers who have won and received accolades All India Salsa Championships and Asian Open Championships. Many Professional dancers started out by learning the fundamentals of dancing from him.
RICHARD'S PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
Richard David Tholoor is the pioneer of Acro-Salsa in India and has been in the Dance Industry for 18 years. He has traveled to numerous countries. He is
• the Australian and the European Salsa Champion
• the first Indian to qualify for the World Salsa Championship 2007 held in USA.
• the Creator of the LIMCA BOOK of RECORDS for the most number of partnered spins in one minute - 127 spins in one minute.
• Finalist in the Hit Television Series India’s Got Talent – 2009
• Finalist in the popular Television Series Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega – Season 3 in 2010.
Richard has performed taught and conducted training programmes in numerous dances style in Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, France, Australia, UK, USA.
The LORD be Magnified;