If you are an adventure enthusiast, Kunti betta is an ideal place for refreshing yourself with activities conducted by Sholey adventures. If you want to experience rock based activities alongside water activities this is the ideal place. Kunti Betta is at a height of 2882 feet above sea level.
Kunti Betta consists of two rocky hills that tower over the scenic island town of Srirangapatna, which is covered by Water on all the corners of the city which is situated near to Bangalore on the way towards Mysore.
9:30 pm pickup from Bangalore
1:00 am Reach Kunti Betta and Start Trek
2:00 am Reach the Peak & relax
2:30 am Start camp fire(if the weather permits)
6:00 am Wake up watch the sunrise & start trek down
7:30 am Reach base camp & relax
8:00 Have breakfast and head back to Bangalore.
• 1Breakfast (Veg)
• Night trekking
• Sleeping Bag (no need to carry blanket/mattress)
• Fire camp
• Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
• Water Bottle must
• Torch must
• Anything not mentioned in the Package Includes.
Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min, Torch per head
Comfortable Shoes ( Rubber Sole)
Raincoat at Monsoon.Jacket all season
Energy Bars/Dry Fruits.
Personal medicine (if any)
Sweat Towel and Tissue Paper
Comfortable Clothing for activities.
1. Voucher will be valid for a Particular Outing Destination and cannot be Interchanged with other outing and valid from the date of issue to completion of the Outing.
2. Departures will be conducted only if there are 6 bookings.
3. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers can be used once only.
5. Trekking is an activity of Uncertainty and the time schedule is always a "Tentative Schedule", on treks it’s very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want, hence kindly cooperate to on spot changes.
6. On Outing / Trekking we can’t predict on Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission of forest which are not in our hand, in case if we find any we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
7. All participants registering for the trek should be comfortable in carrying carry your own required items / distributed items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group by our team.
8. We are dependent on 3rd party transport agency, we don't have direct control over vehicle or Drivers, hence plz cooperate for minor delay in pick-up’s and drop’s
9. We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms during Camping, and for convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up.
10. You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
11. In case of damage or lose of equipment or property of escape2explore, responsible Client has to bear all the cost
12. For cancellation
Before 10 Days Prior To Departure – 75% refund
Before 5 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund
Before 2 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund
"Stayed at the amazing Jungle Wood Resort in Coorg, literally in the middle of a Jungle. The house is a 200 year old house managed by a family who has been running this for years. The silence, peace and 'no phone service' makes you feel so connected to the nature. Highly recommended if you just wanna run away! Huge shoutout to @townista. This was my first #TownistaTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."
"Loved Townista package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."