Bangalore Trekking Club, Sarjapur
to Fri, Aug 14
Get ready for a fast trek this Independence Day.
Tadiandamol is the highest mountain of Kodagu district, Karnataka, India. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka. It is located Western Ghats range, and reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. It is a place of interest for trekkers and naturalists. The mountain has patches of shola forests in the valleys.The Nalaknad (also known as Nalnad - meaning 4 villages) palace at the foothills is an important historical landmark.
Nearest Town: Kakkabe
Event Dates: 15 Aug, 2015
Duration of the trek: 1 Day
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/HIGH: Moderate
Total distance: 13 Kms
Team size: 12
Food (if need to carry): We will have on the way
Who can join this trek: Who is able to do 2 day treks
Trek participation should be confirmed by paying the amount in advance to below account. All cost's will be shared equally among all and the balance if any will be settled by the end of the event. Please don't forget to write your NAME & the NAME OF THE TREK in the description when you make an Online Payment. Shared cost will be mailed to you after event.
Terms and Conditions:
* BTC Rules and Policies: http://goo.gl/e3cVQw
* BTC Dropout Policies: http://goo.gl/DsGjGd
1. BTC is not a service provider but a voluntary organization and everyone is expected to indulge in whatever tasks that arrive during the event.
2. BTC treks are full of adventures, such as indulge in Navigation, Map reading,Trial finding, Camp setting, Cooking,Building camp fire, etc.
3. First pay and then register to be considered for shortlisting. Shortlisting will be based on the trekking experience, volunteering preference and organizers feedback of the previous events with BTC if any. Confirmation is at organizers discretion. Paid participants will get full refund if not shortlisted.
We will start form Bangalore on Friday night and will be back to Bangalore on Sunday morning.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : Till seats lasts OR 13 Aug, 2015.
Further details and updates will be sent to the participants only.