Come join us on our 69th Independence Day and let's celebrate all the good things about being Indian.
The theme we are going with is Ethnic, so please come dressed in your best Ethnic wear without forgetting your swagger :P
So here is what we plan for this Independence Day Special:
We've got Latif Khan and his troupe of the finest folk musicians and dancers all the way from Rajasthan to give to you a night to remember. The performance will begin 9pm Onwards.
An exclusive Indian themed menu from North, South, East & West for the food and cocktails available through the day
1. Bacardi Banana Lassi - A creamy blend of hung curd and banana spiked with Bacardi Rum and cardamom served in a special Humming Tree Mud Tumbler
2. Gin & Jaljeera - A refreshing mix of gin and jaljeera finished with boondi and served in a special Humming Tree Mud Tumbler
3. Humming Beer - Freshly muddled ginger and mint topped off with ice cold lager and served in a special Limited Edition Humming Tree Handmade Terrocotta Tumbler
4. Anuj’s Special Vodka Puri
1. The Humming Tree Chicken Momos - Succulent and juicy chicken momos steamed and served with chili sauce and mint chutney
2. The Humming Tree Vegetable Momos - A juicy blend of vegetables steamed and served with chili sauce and mint chutney
3. Amritsari Fish Kaadi - Pangasius fish marinated in a blend of Punjabi flavours grilled to perfection on a kaadi and served with pudina chutney
4. Himachil Chicken Sekuwa - Tender chicken breast marinated for 8 hours in a blend of masala and green chili, skewered and grilled. Served with pudina chutney and lime
5. Kolkata Samosa Chaat - A crispy aloo samosa drowned in chole gravy and topped with diced onions, chutney and finished with sev
1. Rasilay Rajma Chawal - Our chefs special rajma served with jeera rice, chutney and chopped salad
2. Mughali Mutton Dum Biryani - Fragrant jeera sambha rice layered with fried onions and tender mutton and gravy served with raita and chopped salad
3. Goan Pork Vindaloo - Chef Mehta’s famous spicy Goan pork Vindaloo served up with jeera rice
Gulab Jamun - A classic garnished with tri colour coconut powder
A special Indian tinged playlist that we've prepared for you, playing through the day.
For all the patriotic ones out there we will also be selling Nehru caps that day along with free Bindis for the ladies :)
And finally a special contest where Latif and our very own Anuj will choose the 3 best dressed couples who will be given some special prizes :)
So get those kurtas and topis out of your closet and come celebrate Independence Day with us.