Let's go the classical way. Learn from one the leading classical style of Kuchipudi for women and children.
About Vyjayanthi Kashi
Vyjayanthi Kashi - one of India’s most respected classical dancers, is a dance-bridge between the pristine classical style of Kuchipudi and a more contemporary dance aesthetic. Vyjayanthi is a frequent presenter at international dance conferences and symposia. Founder of the “Shambhavi School of Dance”, she has been honored with several awards including Central Sangeeth Natak Academy Puraskar, Karnataka State Rajyothsav Award and a lot more for her contribution to Kuchipudi.
About Pratheeksha Kashi
Pratheeksha Kashi is an empanelled artist of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) and an A-grade artist of Dooradarshan Kendra. Prateeksha is honored with Kalabharathi Yuva Pratibha Award, Natyavedha Award, Aryabhata International Award, and many more awards for her contribution to Kuchipudi.
What's the duration?
- Two hours of Kuchipudi session.
- A 30-45 minute snack party to recharge/refresh.
What you pay?
- Nothing at all!
- Just pay your attention!
- Bring your passion.
- ABCD (AnyBody Can Dance).
- A comfortable dance wear and hit the the dance floor.
What you take from this session?
- Acquired more dance lessons.
- Treasured new dance friends.
- Carry memories from dance360.
What we take from this session?
- Kashi's dance lessons at our facility!
- Your love (and registration if you loved the dance sessions or our facility)! ;-)
Want to know more?
- WhatsApp us at 9035360360.
- Dial our DanceDesk at 7676360360.
Take your chances; dance your dances!