Tadiandamol trek is one of the most beautiful treks in Karnataka. It is the highest peak in Coorg district with an elevation of 5740 ft. The trail takes you through the vast expanse of the Shola forests, through endless lush green grasslands and streams.It is through a rain forest covered hill and goes by the side of a small stream were silence can be enjoyed thoroughly. The peak of Tandiandamol is breathtaking. If there is a place called heaven, I'm sure it wont be better than this.The artistry view is amazing and the surroundings will never make you realize the efforts in climbing.
Dubare is a pleasing woodland area renowned for its elephant training camp. It is positioned on the banks of the river Cauvery stuck between Siddapur and Kushalnagar. Throughout the rule of former Maharaja of Mysore, this terrain was utilized to prepare elephants for the Mysore Dussehra festival.
Total rafting :4km of Rafting adventure in the grade 3 rapids.
Bailkuppe Golden Temple: This Tibetan settlement at Bailkoppa or Baylkuppe is the the second largest Tibetan settlement outside Tibet. There are over 7,000 monks and students at the Tibetan monastery.
Leave Bangalore at 10:00 PM
Reach Corgi Homestay at around 5:00 AM
Leave Homestay to Visit Chelavara falls.
Leave Chelavara falls to the Trekking base camp
Begin the 15km trek
Lunch at the Peak
Reach homestay at around 8.30 PM
Dinner with campfire at around 9 PM
Morning Tea at around 7 AM & Breakfast at around 9 AM
After rafting, Visit to the Golden
Leave for Bangalore around noon.
Stopping for Lunch.
Reach back by around 10 PM.
2Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Tea snacks and 1 Dinner (Veg)
Dormitory or Sleeping Bag and Tents (no need to carry blanket/mattress)
Camp fire ( if wheather permits)
Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
• Water Bottle
• Anything not mentioned in the Package Includes.
Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min compulsory
Comfortable Shoes ( Rubber Sole)
Raincoat at Monsoon
Dettol bottle / Moov Spray (leech Protection)
Good Backpack with Eateries
Energy Bars and Dry Fruits
Personal medicine (if any)
Comfortable Clothing for activities.
1. Voucher will be valid for a Particular Outing Destination and cannot be Interchanged with other outing and valid from the date of issue to completion of the Outing
2. Departures will be conducted only if there are min 6 bookings.
3. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
4. Trekking is an activity of Uncertainty and the time schedule is always a "Tentative Schedule" and can be changed instantly on the situations and Conditions
5. On Outing / Trekking we can’t predict on Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission of forest which are not in our hand, in case if we find any we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
6. All participants registering for the trek should be comfortable in carrying carry your own required items / distributed items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group by our team.
7. We are dependent on 3rd party transport agency, we don't have direct control over vehicle or Drivers, hence plz cooperate for minor delay in pick-up’s and drop’s