The Kodachadri hill is a part of the Western Ghats and lies in the district of Shimoga. The Kodachadri mountain peak rises from amidst the dense forest and this place is situated in the middle of the Mookambika National Forest, which is now one amongst the Wildlife Sanctuaries in India.
This is the second Largest Peak of Karnataka above AGUMBE peak which receives the highest rainfall in Karnataka. Apart from being home to the most endangered flora and fauna, this forest alongside Sholey Adventures offers a great trekking track to the enthusiasts.
Leave Bangalore at 10:00 PM
Reach Home stay at around 6:30 AM
Start to Trek
On the way reach water falls
Lunch on the way
Plan - A
Reach Homestay at around 5:30 PM
Dinner with campfire
Tented / Homestay accommodation (Depends on availability)
Plan - B
Reach Homestay at 5:30 PM
Head towards Sharavathi back waters for river side camping
Boat ride to reach camping place
6:30 Start back to Homestay
Morning Tea at around 7 AM & Breakfast at around 9 AM
Start back to Bangalore
Visit to Nagara fort
Stop for self-sponsored Lunch
Reach back by around 9 PM
Pick up points:
10:00 PM – Marathalli
10:20 PM – Silk Board
10:30 PM – BTM near A2B
10:45 PM – Banashankari
11:15 PM – RR nagar arch
Trek to the peak with a trained Guide
Accommodation in Multiple sharing / Dormitories
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
Visit to Nagara fort
Transportation to & from Bangalore
Water Bottle 2ltrs/head min, Torch per head
Comfortable Shoes ( Rubber Sole)
Raincoat at Monsoon.Jacket all season
Energy Bars/Dry Fruits.
Personal medicine (if any)
Sweat Towel and Tissue Paper
Comfortable Clothing for activities.
1. Voucher will be valid for a Particular Outing Destination and cannot be Interchanged with other outing and valid from the date of issue to completion of the Outing.
2. Departures will be conducted only if there are 6 bookings.
3. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers can be used once only.
5. Trekking is an activity of Uncertainty and the time schedule is always a "Tentative Schedule", on treks it’s very difficult to make people walk with the speed we want, hence kindly cooperate to on spot changes.
6. On Outing / Trekking we can’t predict on Weather conditions, Wildlife movements, permission of forest which are not in our hand, in case if we find any we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer 100% refund to all the participants.
7. All participants registering for the trek should be comfortable in carrying carry your own required items / distributed items, which includes: Your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group by our team.
8. We are dependent on 3rd party transport agency, we don't have direct control over vehicle or Drivers, hence plz cooperate for minor delay in pick-up’s and drop’s
9. We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms during Camping, and for convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up.
10. You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
11. In case of damage or lose of equipment or property of escape2explore, responsible Client has to bear all the cost
12. For cancellation
a. Before 10 Days Prior To Departure – 75% refund
b. Before 5 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund
c. Before 2 Days Prior To Departure – 50% refund