A sweet and spicy platter, a parody of varied circumstances, expressions and emotions all pulled in together in a single evening; that's Cocktail for you, the latest theatrical offering by WeMove Theatre. Cocktail is a collection of short plays directed and written by Abhishek Iyengar. The stories are completely independent to each other; Cocktail is a new experiment by WeMove to bring out experience of different genre of plays all together on one single stage. Very creatively the play can be coined as 'mixture of various emotions'. Innocence of a naive mind, joy and excitement of a heart fluttering with love, the frustrations and petty jealousies of everyday lives, the tiny happy moments and regrets in each one's life and guilt of things done and undone. The acts portray these and much more, the sprinkling of random colors makes a complete canvas. Cocktail consists of 8 short plays each one of different emotion, expression and genre they are:-
1. Improv - An Improvised performance by the actors.
2. Am I - a guys unending voyage for his miss perfect.
3. Confessions of life - Easier to let it be...Killing to confess and admit. Right?
4. This day -That Day - Notice the unnoticed.
5. P for pain - What does your P stand for?
6. The Date - ''The date'', precisely, a term self-explained.
7. Night with G2 - What happens when you encounter two strange people in your house on a night which turns out be the biggest surprise of your life.
8. Cigarette - An inner self exploration of smoking by the protagonist of the play.
"Stayed at the amazing Jungle Wood Resort in Coorg, literally in the middle of a Jungle. The house is a 200 year old house managed by a family who has been running this for years. The silence, peace and 'no phone service' makes you feel so connected to the nature. Highly recommended if you just wanna run away! Huge shoutout to @townista. This was my first #TownistaTrip. Brilliantly arranged and such a hassle free experience. Much recommended if you are planning your next trip."
"It really saved me time and effort. Had amazing time with my friends. Much needed break."
"Loved Townista package. Everything was perfectly arranged. Felt personal."