Wanna ride through Rain, Greenry, Village roads, Humid areas and beaches ? KANNUR is the destination for you.
KANNUR - Bounded by the Western Ghats in the east and the Lakshadweep Sea in the west, Kannur showcases its remarkable history in the ancient forts, old shrines and august cultural and educational institutions that dot its scenic landscape.
Terrain: Highways, Forest, Village Roads, Off Roading, Beaches
Nearest Town: Virajpet
Event Dates: 12th & 13th Sept 2015
Duration of the event: Two Days
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/HIGH: Moderate to High
Total distance: 700kms (To & Fro)
Transportation: Bikes (Min 150cc)
Team size: 12
Food (if need to carry): Hotels
Points To Read:-
- Helmet, Knee Pads & Elbow Pads are recommended for Biker & Pillion.
- Dont expect good roads in the journey as we travel in highway, village roads.
- Max speed allowed is 80kms/hr only. Bikes CC should be min 150cc.
- Pillions will be assigned only if Bikers are ready to take
- Biker & Pillion must & should wear Helmet. If we see anyone without helmet, will be sent back home from meeting point.
- We might ride in rain also. So, get ready for any climatic conditions.
- We will have food at roadside hotels only.
- Last minute dropouts will be banned for 3 months as per policy.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : Till seats lasts OR 1st Sept 2015