Aero India is a biennial air show and aviation exhibition held in Bangalore, India at the Yelahanka Air Force Station. It is organized by Defence Exhibition Organisation, the Ministry of Defence.
For General Visitors, here are the guidelines:
It is mandatory for visitors to carry original Govt. issued valid card (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID), photo ID, details of which are provided at the time of online registration, to the venue.
1.Tickets for Aero India 2015 will be sold from selected banks. Details will be intimated later through newspaper advertisements and website.
TIMINGS FOR GENERAL VISITORS :
February 18, 2015 1300 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 19, 2015 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 20, 2015 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 21, 2015 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs
February 22, 2015 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs
2. Entry gates will open one hour before the show timings.
3. Entry will be given against valid photo ID only.
(A) Show your Unique registration ID number
(B) Bring your ID (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID).
(C) Collect your entry pass.
4. All General Visitors will be required to undergo security check. Kindly co-operate.
5. The ticket will be non-transferable
6. Please carry your registration id and / or proof of online payment to facilitate issue of ticket.
7. Food items will not be allowed.
8. Following items will not be permitted: Firearms, weapons, knives (including pocket knives & multi tools), replica or toy weapons, laser pointers, packets of any kind.
9. Registration is not required for children below 5 years old.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to deny access to any individual.
11. Ticket Cost per person per day : ADVA area only - INR 600/- and US $25
12. Please read Admission Policy
13. Ticket once sold is not refundable / non-transferable.
14. Children between 6 to 16 years old can provide the details of their school issued id card or accompanying parents id card as a proof of verification.
15. General Visitors are permitted in Air Display Viewing area on any day except 18th first half that is upto 1300 hrs. After that ticket is valid for one entry on any of the day.
16. Ticket will be available in all the mentioned axis bank branches from 2nd Feb 2015 onwards.
Here is the list of Axis Bank Branches from where you can buy Tickets:
Branch Name: Cox Town Branch ID: 231 Address: MinuthCresent, No.56, Coles Road, Fraser Town, Cox Town, Bengaluru 560005 Karnataka India
Branch Name:Indira Nagar Branch ID: 114 Address: No. 276, HAL II Stage, 100 Feet Road, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru 560038 Karnataka
Branch Name:J P Nagar Branch ID: 333
Branch Name:Jayanagar Branch ID: 052 Address: Sona Tower, #8, 32 E Cross, 4 th T Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru 560041
Branch Name:Koramangala Branch ID: 194 Address: No. 119, 80 Feet Road, 7Th Block, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560095
Branch Name:M G Road Branch ID: 009 Address: No. 9, Esquire Centre, Block A, M G Road Bengaluru 560001
Branch Name: Malleswaram Branch ID: 227 Address: 233, 2nd Main, Between 15th and 16th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560003
Branch Name:Sahakaranagar Branch ID: 561 Address: No.19, 60 Feet Road, Sahakaranagar, Bengaluru 560092